Found A DogHere is what to do when you find a dog.
- Take the dog to a vet and check to see if the dog is microchipped.
- Put flyers up in area where you found the dog.
- Go to the shelter in the area where the dog was found and post a flyer.
- Give the owner a chance to get their dog back.
After you do all the above, you can contact us with the following info:
- A picture of the dog
- Male or female
- What age the vet thinks the dog is.
- Any info you have on the dogs behavior.
- Where you are located.
Send info to email@example.com.